“It was a mistake, not a challenge.” - requested by completemadman
- Arthur: By the way, chaps?
- Douglas: Yes?
- Arthur: Sorry, it’s probably obvious, because I’m a clot, but, uh, when we land, how are we getting the piano from the airfield to the pub?
- Martin: Oh.
- Douglas: Ah.
Abu Dhabi: Brians of Britain
Boston: Simon Says
Fitton: Book Titles That Sound Better With the Last Letter Knocked Off
Gdansk: Listing stuff or whatever idk
Limerick: People Who Aren’t Evil, But Have Evil-Sounding Names
Qikiqtarjuaq: The Travelling Lemon
Ottery St. Mary: Yellow Car
St. Petersburg: Rhyming Journeys
- DOUGLAS: Off that list, as far as I can see, all we’ve got are hats.
- MARTIN: Yeah, and they’re not very silly ones.
- DOUGLAS: Yours is quite silly.
- MARTIN: I keep telling you I didn’t ask for extra - it’s just the standard amount of gold braid they put on a captain’s hat these days.
- DOUGLAS: In the Democratic Republic of Congo, maybe.
I felt obligated as a Cabin Pressure fan…
Cabin Pressure S4E1 clip no. 2 (This time with Benedict Cumberbatch and Stephanie Cole)
Sherlock can’t find the words to apologize to John so he makes do with a picture.